To something like this?
It's very simple actually. Here's how.
White / Grey Oyster Mushroom
Salt and Pepper for seasoning
Multi-purpose seasoning flour ( I usually use Agromas or Nona Brand - the one with sesamy seeds)
Oil for frying
How to ?
1. Wash the oyster mushroom. If they are big, shred into smaller pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Break the egg into a bowl, add some salt into the egg and mix the white with the yolk.
3. take some mushroom and dip them in them into the bowl containing the egg.
4. In another bowl, pour out the multi-purpose seasoning flour.
5. Take out the mushroom from the egg bowl and place them into the flour. Make sure the flour are covering the mushroom well
6. Deep fry mushroom in hot oil.
7. When they are golden brown toss the mushroom from the oil.
8. Serve with chilli sause.
Try and see. It is simple and nice.