I really hope my Italian friends will not see how I modify their original recipe, hehehehe. They will have a fit. Habis tu macam mana tak modify kan, nak suitkan pada lidah orang Melayu ni. Kalau ikut sangat muak pulak lah jadinya.
NANTIKAN resipi modify AN ni kemudian yerrrr....
Fuyooo, lama sungguh AN janji nak pot resipi ni. Tapi tak post pun. So ni dah tinggal 10 hari terakhir Ramadhan 1432. Mana tahu ada yang nak buat juadah raya.
Ingredient / Bahan-bahan
1 packet fettucini pasta
1 packet minced meat (chicken or beef - AYAMAS or RAMLY Brand)
AYAMAS franfurters with cheese - optional
2 tins Campbell mushroom soup
1 can of button mushroom or round swiss brown mushroom (fresh mushroom)
2 cloves Garlics and shallot
Butter or margerin
A little cooking oil
Parmesan cheese or Mozzarella cheese
Cooking the White Sauce
1. Heat a little cooking oil into the a saucepan. Add 2 spoon of butter or margerin. The cooking oil is to prevent the butter from burning. Hangus lah tu. Nanti sos jadi perang.
2. Slice garlic and shallots and fry in the oil. Tumis lah macam tumis sayur tu.
3. When the garlic and shallot turn light brown, put in the minced meat, stir fry it for a short while. Pour the canned mushroom soup into the saucepan. Put in water into the soup. I usually pour 1 can of water to 1 can of soup. But is up to your liking how thick you want it to be.
4. If you are using the chesse franfurters, sliced them thinly and add them to the soup.
5. Chopped the mushrooms, nowadays I would use the fresh mushroom because hubby's diet. Canned mushroom will have higher pottasium content.
6. Put the sliced mushroom into the sauce, stir well. Make sure the consistency is even.
7. You may want to put the cheese into the sauce and wait for it to boil.
8. Sprinkle into the sauce the italian spices.
8. The sauce is ready
Cooking The Pasta
1. Place enough water into the pot. The amount of water should be enough to cover the pasta when you place them into the water. Add a little salt to the water.
2. Let the water to boil before you place in the pasta into the pot. Otherwise you will have pasta sticking to each other.
3. When the water is already boiling, place in the pasta into the pot. Cook until the pasta is soft. Usually around 10 minutes. Read the instruction on the label.
4. Toss the cooked pasta to dry the water. Pour a little olive oil into the pasta and mix well. This will prevent the pasta from sticking to each other.
5. The pasta and sauce is ready to be served
Being "orang Melayu" you can add, "hirisan daun bawang & daun sup" as well as "bawang goreng" to your paste and sauce. It taste good. Better than putting in the extra parmesan cheese anytime.
Sorry for the delay.