Friday, July 01, 2005

Welcome to My Kitchen

Alhamdullilah.

At last I am opening this blog. I had this in mind a few months back. I had been posting recipes in my blog, I have been fine tuning the recipes I have been cooking for my family. People have asked for this and that. Having said that I am NOT claiming that I am a good cook or that I am a chef. I am just a simple lady who would like to share my culinary experience, that's all.

So finally I am able to create a blog dedicated to dishes I have cooked and tried. I hope this blog will be my legacy for my children and whoever in need of a recipe to try. I don't promise that they are tasteful, each person need to modify a recipe to suit each individual palate. I hope to also furnish photos of the individual ingredients used in Malay cooking. I hope that this blog will be of help to others.

Truly

AuntyN

7 Comments:

Blogger Ely said...

wah caya sama luh lah auntyN. Maybe i should take the picture of ur nasi goreng and put in the resipi blog hehehe.

the ayam golek...hmmmm sedap nampak, berjoget ayam tuh!

4:44 am  
Blogger AuntyN said...

Ely, welcome welcome, Insyaallah akan lebih meriah ni

5:06 pm  
Blogger ibuVouge said...

wah... tahniah aunty N
tatau nak masak apa bleh clik blog aunty N...
org kata org penang masak sedap..!!!

8:07 am  
Blogger AuntyN said...

ibuVogue : Terimakasih, kalau ada resipe yang sedap2 yang nak di kongsi, beritahu lah nanti I willpost kat sini.

9:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi aunty n,

Good website. Can I have the recipe for fried yam dumpling (I don't know if i got the right name for that kuih). It always serve at dim sum restaurant.

12:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntyn, i cam across your website by chance and am glad i did. The recipes are simple and ingredients are easy to find. I love it. I have not tried the recipes yet but will do so soon. I blend my dry chillies, onions and garlic and store them in the fridge. Maybe you can also include the equivalent of these to your unblended ones. thank you....yati

3:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AUNTY N.... I RASA NAK CUBA GAK RESIPI AUNTY NI....

12:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home